Top ten Tuesday was originally started by The Broke And The Bookish, where a topic is given every Tuesday and the blogger then produces a top ten list of books to fit the weekly subject. The topic this week is ‘Top Ten Inspiring Quotes From Books‘ so here it is:
1. To Kill A Mockingbird- Harper Lee
I think there’s just one kind of folks. Folks. – Scout Finch
2. The Fault In Our Stars- John Green
Ahhh, there are so many, but I like this one:
Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.
3. Looking For Alaska- John Green
… if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.
4. Paper Towns- John Green
What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.
5. Allegiant- Veronica Roth
I wonder if fears ever really go away, or if they just lose their power over us.
6. My Sister’s Keeper- Jodi Picoult
Maybe who we are isn’t so much about what we do, but rather what we’re capable of when we least expect it.
7. The Shock of the Fall- Nathan Filer
Problems seem less when we have them with a cup of tea
8. Me Before You- Jojo Moyes (quick side note, I have just found out that there will be a SEQUEL to Me Before You called ‘After You’. I am going to write more about it in my Update tomorrow, but more info is here is you can’t wait!)
You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.
9. Alice In Wonderland- Lewis Carroll
Curiouser and curiouser.
10. Before I Go To Sleep- S.J. Watson
What are we, if not an accumulation of our memories?
All cover photos taken from Goodreads. Click on a book cover to see its Goodreads profile.
Please feel free to comment your thoughts and post a link to you post so i can check it out 🙂