Hello fellow bookworms! This is a new feature I’m trying out on my blog this year, where I share with you what I have been reading this month and what my plans are for next month!
What books have I read this month?
- (Finished) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (for the second time…)
- Soul Reapers by Shay West
- What Milo Saw by Virginia Macgregor
- Pretty Is by Maggie Mitchell
- Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls – review coming soon!
- …currently reading Katherine Carlyle by Rupert Thomson
Average Rating: 4.4 Muffins
Number of total pages read: 1951
Books read toward 2016 Book Challenge goal: 5/50 books
Books I plan to read in February:
- The Last Days of Summer by Vanessa Ronan
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Beside Myself by Ann Morgan
- Shtum by Jem Lester
- Hesitation Wounds by Amy Koppelman
What do you think of the books I’ve read this month? What about the ones I plan on reading? Leave your comments below, and book recommendations are always welcome too!
Happy January and Happy Blogging!