Hello fellow bookworms! It’s the end of February already! Where does the time go?! It also means it’s time for me to share with you what I have been reading this month and what my plans are for next month!
What books have I read this month?
- (Finished) Katherine Carlyle by Rupert Thomson
- The Last Days of Summer by Vanessa Ronan
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (review coming tomorrow!)
- …currently reading Beside Myself by Ann Morgan
- (I also managed to get round to finishing Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them)
Average Rating: 2.3 Muffins
Number of total pages read: 1088
Books read toward 2016 Book Challenge goal: 9/50 books
Books I plan to read in March:
- Beside Myself by Ann Morgan
- Shtum by Jem Lester
- Hesitation Wounds by Amy Koppelman
- Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
- The Shadow Hour by Kate Riordan
This has been quite a disappointing month for reading for me, I only managed three books in full, and only enjoyed one of them! Hoping for a better reading month in March, with Easter holidays coming up I will have plenty of time to sink my teeth into some good books!
What do you think of the books I’ve read this month? What about the ones I plan on reading? Leave your comments below, and book recommendations are always welcome too!
Happy February and Happy Blogging!