Top Ten Tuesday was originally started by The Broke And The Bookish, where a topic is given every Tuesday and the blogger then produces a top ten list of books to fit the weekly subject. The topic this week is ‘Top Ten Books I Don’t Talk About Enough‘ so here it is:
1. Organ/Soul Reapers- Shay West
Honestly this duology needs so much more praise than it gets!
2. The Other Me- Saskia Sarginson
An amazing NetGalley approval that everyone should read
3. Alice In Wonderland- Lewis Carroll
One of my favourite classics, I need to re-read this soon!
4. Every Last Word- Tamara Ireland Stone
One of my first exchange reads, and it was such a good choice, an under-rated YA novel
5. All The Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
A really popular YA novel that I definitely don’t talk about enough
6. The Rabbit Back Literature Society- Pasi Ilmari Jääskeläinen
An amazing fiction novel that highlights the strange magic of books and the love of reading
7. Fracture- Megan Miranda
Such an incredible book I only brought because it was cheap on my Kindle!
8. Branded- Keary Taylor
Not my typical genre but an incredible book
9. Before I Go To Sleep- SJ Watson
One of the first mystery/thriller books I read and definitely not one I will forget
10. Looking For JJ- Anne Cassidy
A book from my early teen years that I read over and over and don’t talk about nearly enough!
All cover photos taken from Goodreads. Click on a book cover to see its Goodreads profile.