Hello fellow bookworms! March is over, Easter has been and gone, we are all filled up with chocolate, so I think it’s time for me to share with you what I have been reading this month and what my plans are for next month!
What books have I read this month?
- …finished reading Beside Myself by Ann Morgan
- Hesitation Wounds by Amy Koppelman
- Shtum by Jem Lester
- Not If I See You First by Eric Linstrom
- The Passenger by Lisa Lutz
- …currently reading The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick
Average Rating: 4.13 Muffins
Number of total pages read: 1,553
Books read toward 2016 Book Challenge goal: 13/50 books
Books I plan to read in April:
- The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick
- The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza
- The Shadow Hour by Kate Riordan
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Homecoming by Tanya Bullock
I’ve had a much better reading month during March, and look forward to hopefully finishing all of my exchange books in April so I can start some personal reading!
What do you think of the books I’ve read this month? What about the ones I plan on reading? Leave your comments below, and book recommendations are always welcome too!
Happy March and Happy Blogging!