Hello fellow bookworms! So my personal reading adventures of May have been very disappointing for me, as I haven’t even managed to finish a whole book. I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump which I have hated, but I am starting fresh in June and going to put to rest the books I have tried reading in May and try again! Here is what’s been going on this month in BookMuffin’s world of books:
What books have I read this month?
- …finished reading After You
- Started reading A Little Life, still half way through
- Started reading Early One Morning, about 150 pages from the end but not bothering…
Average Rating: pointless reading month, let’s just pretend this month didn’t happen!!
Number of total pages read: 896 (shocking, I know!)
Books read toward 2016 Book Challenge goal: 21/50 books
Books I plan to read in June:
- Black Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin
- All We Have Forgotten by Wendy Walker
- Subject 375 by Nikki Owen
- The Killing Files by Nikki Owen
I have a good feeling about the month of June in terms of reading! I’m going on my holiday so i should get plenty of reading done then, and I have some amazing books lined up! Anything will be better than May, let’s just not speak of May, the month of May is now in the past and it is time for a new month of good books! Let’s get back on schedule, shall we?!
What do you think of the books I’ve read this month? What about the ones I plan on reading? Leave your comments below, and book recommendations are always welcome too!
Happy May and Happy Blogging!