My monthly roundup post is a little later than usual, but here it is at last! I’m quite happy with my reading this month, and I have managed to catch up with my schedule and actually get ahead for my reading challenge. Here are my books for this month and plans for the month of August:
What books have I read this month?
- The Killing Files by Nikki Owen
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J. Thorn, J. Tiffany, and JK Rowling
So I managed a fairly good reading month, and it looks like August is going to be even better, as I have started my Harry Potter reread, as well as having some others lined up to read as well!
Average Rating: 4.88
Number of total pages read: 1,367
Books read toward 2016 Book Challenge goal: 29/50 books
Books I plan to read in August:
- The Giver (already finished because this post is late…)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- ” ” Chamber of Secrets
- Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2
I have a good feeling about August reading, I’m excited to come back to thd Wizarding World (again!) and read some new exciting books, taking a break from thrillers for a little bit.
What do you think of the books I’ve read this month? What about the ones I plan on reading? Leave your comments below, and book recommendations are always welcome too!
Happy July and Happy Blogging!