Hello fellow bookworms! Despite having said last month that I didn’t want to go back to uni, being back in the full swing of things now I am really enjoying it! I’m loving the project we are dong at the moment, it’s very personal and says a lot about us (and mine is very book based!) but I also love being back into the swing of blogging too, I’m trying to keep on top of my weekly and monthly posts, and I’m slowly catching up on reviews as well. I have had a really successful reading month this month, obviously there is always room to read more, but considering I have been loaded with uni work I don’t think I did too badly…
What books have I read this month?
- …finished Flawless by Sara Shepard
- Tales of Beadle the Bard by JK Rowling
- Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
- The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
- Her by Harriet Lane
- …currently reading Sister by Rosamund Lupton
- …currently reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
I’m so happy with this list, I feel so accomplished, but why is it that I always get more reading done at uni than I do at home? I guess being by myself in my own room without friends or family around means less distractions, but I still wish I was at home most of the time. Also when the workload and demand gets higher then I will be probably be reading less anyway, but I’m quite close to my yearly reading goal!
Average Rating: 4.25
Number of total pages read: 1,908
Books read toward 2016 Book Challenge goal: 38/50 books
Books I plan to read in October:
- finish reading Sister
- finish reading Goblet of Fire
- The Darkest Secret by Alex Marwood
- Confessions of a Murder Susepect by James Patterson
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
- Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
I’m going tonreally try and keep up my reading speed for October, there’s some amazing books I’m excited to get to on my reading list and I also love reading Order of the Phoenix because of the detail that’s just not there when I watch the film!
What do you think of the books I’ve read this month? What about the ones I plan on reading? Leave your comments below, and book recommendations are always welcome too!
Happy September and Happy Blogging!