Hello fellow bookworms! I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to their summer months (or winter depending where you are in the world!), and got loads of reading done! I had a so-so reading month in June, my book count isn’t spectacular but the length of one of the books makes it slightly more acceptable. So without going on too much, let me share with you the books I read in June…
What books have I read this month?
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- …currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
Average Rating: 4
Number of total pages read: 1,241
Okay, maybe that is a bit embarrassing; the mid-year reading slumps are hitting me hard, but I’m trying my best to fight them!
Books read toward 2017 Book Challenge goal: 26/55 books
Books I plan to read in July:
- Finish Into the Water by Paula Hawkins – I have an uncorrected proof copy of this book I was kindly leant, so I’m very excited to read this!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Mass – I’ve only heard amazing things about this author and series, the premise is very compelling
- Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson and Robin Wasserman – I’ve had a bit of a break from Shadowhunters now, and I admit I am having some withdrawal symptoms! I cannot wait to dive into these novellas, and what’s even better, I can scatter read it, and have it as an ongoing book, reading others in between if I find myself really desperate to read other books.
What do you think of the books I’ve read this month? What about the ones I plan on reading? Leave your comments below, and book recommendations are always welcome!
Happy July and Happy Blogging!