I have already participated in the Liebster Award and been nominated before, but I have been nominated again by abOOkishOwl, so i thought I would answer her questions out of courtesy and to thank her for nominating me. Also, I realised I left out the 11 facts about me at the beginning of my last one, so I will add those in at the beginning of this post, but I will not do any nominations, as I did this in my last post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
Facts about me
- I am currently on a gap year, and I am going to university in September to study Graphic Design
- I would like to work with type/lettering or design book covers after I graduate (or work with social media and design crossover, I haven’t quite decided, there is so much I want to do)
- I know basic Japanese
- I am a ballroom dancer, and I have just recently taken my exam (waiting on results :/)
- I really like cats
- My favourite tea is Chai or Earl Grey (really milky, no sugar)
- My work collegues tease me about how I don’t party and the fact I don’t have a boyfriend
- Some people say I am too nice
- Reading is a way for me to escape reality (and my anxiety)
- I have to wear glasses (I ruined my eyes reading!)
- I have pancakes every Sunday morning with my Nan
1. What fictional character would you choose to become your best friend?
Probably Posy for Ballet Shoes, because I love her character so much and we have a lot in common.
2. What fictional character would you date?
Hmmmm, Augustus Waters or Tobias Eaton 🙂
3. If you were given a chance to visit a fantasy world only if you defeat the infamous villain that lives in there, what world would you choose?
Probably Hogwarts, although I don’t fancy my chances up again Lord Voldemort
4. Who would be the author you would want to become friends with?
John Green, without a doubt, he just seems like so much fun and talkative and he just a bloody awesome person.
5. What book do you think have so much hype when it shouldn’t have been?
The Twilight Saga, I enjoyed them when I was reading them, but I got a bit bored towards the end of the series.
6. If you were stuck in cave for a month what book would you want to have?
A long classic, something like Jane Eyre, or maybe Little Women. Something I would need time to get my head around and concentrate on. besides, I would have the time!
7. If you were given a chance by an author to write one chapter in her book, what book would that be and who would be that author?
Wow, this is a good question, erm, I don’t know, I guess, nope this is too difficult, sorry 😦
8. What book would you say had the greatest influence on your reading?
Definitely Matilda! I read the book ages ago, and was reading a lot before then, but her passion for books definitely influenced me, and taught me that reading can take you to a better place.
9. What would be that unforgivable thing a person who borrowed your book should not do?
Lose it, I want that book back! Or just not return it, I think someone still has my copy of If I Stay 😦
10. What book made you think deep and change even a little of your perspective in life?
I recently read Me Before You, and that definitely changed the way I look at life and how I should make the most out of it.
11. Why are you into reading?
I love being able to escape into a different life, and I find it just really helps to eliminate any bad thoughts I am having at the time. I love being able to feel emotions I might never get the chance to feel.